Welcome Sophia Hope Bell!!!

Welcome Sophia Hope Bell!!!
Maddy has officially become a big sister!!

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

Wanted to quickly post and tell ya'll we are all doing fine. My great aunt passed away last week, so Maddy, my mom and I are leaving this am for Pennsylvania for the funeral.

Maddy is doing very well. She has been a sick w/a cold, but other than that she is great. Growing and CLIMBING on everything. We had her ears pierced last week and she looks adorable.

Nana bought her a potty chair for Christmas. We have been experimenting with it. She has gone stinky in it 3 times in the last 3 days. I know...TMI, but I am so proud of her. We are still waiting on her VMA/HVA results from Thursday, but when we get them, we will post it.

Anyway, we love you all and wish a happy, healthy 2008 for everyone.

Love The Bells

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she gets more beautiful with each day!! love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about your Aunt! Happy New Years... 2008 is going to be soooo much better for you guys!

Love Yaz!