Welcome Sophia Hope Bell!!!

Welcome Sophia Hope Bell!!!
Maddy has officially become a big sister!!

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Not such a happy start to 2008!

First, let me start by telling you all that we got Madelyn's VMA/HVA results on Friday and everything is still normal, we are scheduled for a check up at the clinic on 1/27.

Now let me tell you another one of the hardest posts I've had to type. My family and I while here in Pennsylvania for my Great Aunt Jessie's funeral received word yesterday that my father has died. It was completely unexpected and we are trying to cope. We are heading back to SC tomorrow to begin planning another funeral, I feel this one will be much tougher. Aunt Jessie was a 95 year old woman who led a full, happy life, while my Dad was 51 and did not.

We do not have any of the logistics of the funeral planned out yet, but hopefully when we do, Rick can post if for you all.

Please keep my family in your prayers through this most difficult time.

Thank you,
Sheila

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

call me mark chrestler son of harry chrestler 253-219-0908

Anonymous said...

HEY ALL, NO WORDS CAN EXPRESS THE LOSS. SO, SO SORRY. RICK THANKS FOR THE CALL, PATTY, SHEILA, RONNIE HUGS AND MUCH LOVE FOR ALL OF YOU. IN OUR PRAYERS FOR THE LONG HAUL. LOVE JACKIE CHUCK AND GIRLS

Jessica said...

Sheila, I am so, so sorry to hear about your father. That knocked the wind out of me. We will be praying for you all. ~Jessica for the NC Bells

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry Sheila! Please let me know if there is anything I can do!

April Braswell

Anonymous said...

Sheila, I could not beleive that when I just read that your father died. Tim and I are so sorry. Please let everyone know that our thoughts and prayers are with you all. If you guys need anything at all, you just let us know. I hope you are all holding up okay. Love you guys.

Cheryl & Tim

Kelli B said...

Sheila,
I am so sorry to hear of your Dad's death. Please know that if there is anything that I can do, I will. You and the rest of your Family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Take Care!
Kelli Blanks

Michelle said...

Sheila I am so sorry about your father, if you want to talk I'm here for you, I lost both my parents and it hurts. I believe your father is looking down right now and he is going to protect all of you especially Madelyn. Sheila you are all in our prayers.

Love, hugs and support.

Michelle Westfall