Welcome Sophia Hope Bell!!!

Welcome Sophia Hope Bell!!!
Maddy has officially become a big sister!!

Monday, December 10, 2007

Ck out this link

Thanks to the update from James Runde's site, I found out that CNN had a little blip on Neuroblastoma yesterday. Neuroblastoma finally got some airtime! I wonder if Dr. Cheung, who was one of James doctors was one that any of our doctors talked to. I know that a few different times our surgeon and our Oncologists have called Memorial Sloan Kettering for advise.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/health/2007/12/09/snow.cookies.for.kids.cancer.cnn

Heres an idea, instead of making Christmas cookies this year buy them and help out a great cause:

http://www.cookiesforkidscancer.org/Pages/Page.aspx

Love,
The Bell's

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Thank God for clear scans, I am sooo sorry Maddy has the flu, I’m hoping she feels better soon. Sheila thank you for having your brother Ron come to Mackenzie’s fundraiser, you guys are awesome. Mackenzie will have her scans sometime the end of this month or in January and I am hoping they are clear so she can get her port out. I will keep in touch.

Love, hugs and prayers,

Michelle Westfall

The Preister's said...

Flu = no fun....hope everyone is on the mends for Christmas!

Have a Merry Christmas!
Brenda