Welcome Sophia Hope Bell!!!

Welcome Sophia Hope Bell!!!
Maddy has officially become a big sister!!

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Blog Layout Change

If you'll notice, we have added a slideshow of images of Madelyn on the right side of this site. This is fed from Picasa (Google's web photo album site). If you click on the pictures you can view them better. We'll periodically update the images for all of you to see. If there's one or more that you like, you can order prints. The images are high resolution, so most of them would be of great quality up to 20x30.

Here is a link directly to the Web Album if for some reason the feed blips.

Thanks for continuing to support Madelyn.

The Bell Family

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I'm so glad to see lots of pictures of Madelyn. She's a cutie. I love the pic of her sucking her thumb. Precious!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that I think about you guys constantly! Hopefully I will get the chance to come visit soon and meet the beautiful Madelyn in person. Love ya, Laura

Senta said...

Hey Guys, just wanted to let u know that I was thinking of you all today and little Maddy. We're still praying here in good ole Tennessee and we love you guys! Hope u had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
Love
Senta

Anonymous said...

Hey Sheila. I just found out what has been going on. I have not been at work for two weeks and do not have interent at home. I am so glad that she is doing good. The pictures are adorable. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Rick. Let me know if there is anything that I can do. She is such a precious little angel. Talk to you soon. Love ya, Ashlie