Welcome Sophia Hope Bell!!!

Welcome Sophia Hope Bell!!!
Maddy has officially become a big sister!!

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Quick Update!

We got a call from the clinic today to let us know the schedule for all the testing at the end of this month. Labs-8/13, 8/16, 8/23. MIBG Scan on 8/21, 8/22, 8/23. MRI and bone marrow biopsy 8/31. We go for labs on 9/5 and to meet w/the Oncologists to discuss results and to talk about what to do or not to do next. We will get the results of the scans before 9/5, so we will post them as soon as we can.

Click the link to the right for James Runde and read his families latest post or copy and paste this link in your browser http://www.babiesonline.com/journal/journal_view.asp?be=o/our_boy. As you all pray for Madelyn and my family, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE pray for the Runde family and especially for James. Pray that his pain is minimal and that he fights and beats this disease. Neuroblastoma truly is a beast!!!

Thank you all and we love you!
The Bell Family

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad this last round went so well for you guys. LOVE the new pics. Talk to you soon. I'm keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers.
Rebecca Aaron

Michelle said...

Hi Maddy,

Your pics are beautiful. I'm so happy round 8 is complete with no nausea, I am so happy for you, I just want to reach thru this computer and hug you.

Sheila I would love to meet you and Maddy, I feel like we have known each other for a long time. I told my husband that I would love for our two girls to be friends through out there childhood into adulthood because they share 2 of the same birth defects with a rarety of 2% and they are just about the same age. I worry and very concerned just like you Sheila about the eye problem and how it will affect both girls when they go to school. Kids can be so cruel. Here is my email address to contact me should you still come up to Albany in October and we can get together. mlwest@nycap.rr.com

Mackenzie's last chemo is 8/22-24 and in September her new scans. I will be praying that Maddy's scans are clear and for NED!

Anonymous said...

yeah... always in our thoughts and prayers...

Anonymous said...

and btw love the pics!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new photos of the girls. Great color scheme too. Love, Erica