Welcome Sophia Hope Bell!!!

Welcome Sophia Hope Bell!!!
Maddy has officially become a big sister!!

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

8th and Final Round of Chemo is done!!!

Whooohoo!!! We finished our 8th round of chemo yesterday and it went very well. Madelyn didn't get sick or anything. It is almost like she knew that this was it. We made it through the long day at the clinic and now we wait. We will begin testing the end of this month and we will decide then where we go next, if anywhere. We are doing counts Mon. and Thurs. next week and the week after. Please pray that her counts stay up and that we make it through this final round w/no illness or hospital stays.

I took the girls this morning for their pictures. This was the first ones we have had done professionally with the two of them. They are adorable together. I'll post more later.

Keep on praying!!

We love you all,
The Bell Family

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pics of Madelyn and Katelyn!!! Too cute!

Jessica said...

Congratulations! What a huge milestone - I hope you are able to celebrate finishing these 8 rounds. We think about y'all all the time and are praying for Madelyn's complete healing. I hope the girls can meet someday.
All our love,
the NC Bells

Anonymous said...

Madelyn..
Im so proud of you and how you have overcome 8 round of chemo.
You are they only girl your age that I can say I look up to. Your amazing baby girl, I LOVE YOU.

PS. The pictures were so fun, we look so cute :] Its crazy how much you look like me when I was little.
You LUCKY girl!

Love,
Sissy

charles-farmerfamily said...

Hello fellow neighbors! I just logged on to check on Madelyn! I am so happy to see that she has finally finished the 8 rounds of chemo! Her and her sister are so pretty! I love those pics - precious! It was so good to see you all last month! Hope to see you all again soon! I will keep praying and you all hang in there! Lots of love, Tracy and Ethan