Welcome Sophia Hope Bell!!!

Welcome Sophia Hope Bell!!!
Maddy has officially become a big sister!!

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Maddy's First Meal Post-OP

Okay everyone...baby girl has eaten a little and is doing very well. Of course now, after getting to eat, we have seen a big smile on her face and as she sleeps she sighs w/content. Oh yeah...guess what is happening to the extra gas from anesthesia...yep you guessed it!!!:o)

Just wanted everyone to know we are all doing well and hanging in there and thank you again for all of your thoughts and prayers!

5 comments:

Emily said...

I'm so happy to hear that Madelyn is doing well after her surgery. I have everyone I know saying a prayer for her tonight. Big hugs to you all. xoxoxoxoxox
Sara, Alex and Emily Gray

Senta said...

Hey Guys, nothing makes me more happy then to hear all of the great news. I have been praying non-stop for all of you. Faith will keep you strong...keep believing, and all will be ok. I love ya'll.....
Senta
(She's gotta rock out in the Tennessee gear..Rick, I can send u some purple tape if you want :)

christing said...

Tears of joy when I read about the surgery update. Great news and I pray more to come. Wow is she a strong little one. We're all here for you guys whenever, whatever.

Hugs to all!!!!
Christin and the whole TSFG gang.

Cheryl furman said...

Hey guys. That is why you gave her the middle name Grace. She is the Grace of god. We hope she got the bear we sent her. This is your Christmas present from god. You baby girl will be home with you. We can't wait to meet her, and see you guys again. We have been praying every minute for her. We are so happy for you all that she is doing well.

All our love
Tim & Cheryl

Kelli B said...

I am so glad to hear that Madelyn is doing well. I will continue to keep her and all of you in my daily prayer. The Prayer Chains are still steady going strong in so many states for all of you.
Had a funny thought..
Kaitlyn's Middle name: Faith
Madelyn's Middle name: Grace
WOW!!!
You all have Faith and Grace on your side. How Awesome is that!!

Thinking and Praying for you all!!
Kelli (Kaitlyn's Mom)