Welcome Sophia Hope Bell!!!

Welcome Sophia Hope Bell!!!
Maddy has officially become a big sister!!

Friday, December 22, 2006

Bone Marrow is Clear!!!

Dr. Neuberg just called to say that he looked at the marrow biopsy himself and we were still waiting on some more stains, but her marrow looks to be free of neuroblastoma or if there is any involvement, it's definitely < 10%, our critical marker. We are going to wait to talk to him, and he should be around before 1:30PM. At that time, we'll discuss followup visits and the plan of action from this point forward.

Continue to pray for Madelyn and our family, please. The reason why I state the obvious is because whatever all of you are doing, it is working. We picture all of your faces, bowing your heads to pray for our little girl. I imagine you all praying at the same time, and everyone's thoughts and prayers seem coordinated, traveling to God's ears. I wonder if the sheer strength of the signal is why our little Madelyn is doing so well. I think God is pleased with the movement that all of you have begun in support of Madelyn.

The future is still uncertain, but undoubtedly today is the happiest day of my life.

Rick

4 comments:

christing said...

Oh, I am so happy that you are taking Madelyn home! I want to give her a big hug!

May the Bell Family have a wonderful Christmas!

We will coninue our prayers. I'll light a special candle for her at Christmas mass on Sunday night!!

P.S. My mother says when she prays for Madelyn, she calls her Baby Bell (thought that was cute).

LennonFamily said...

Bell Family- The Lennon family has been praying steady for you since the day we found out. Shelia, Allie-Grace and I pray every morning when she wakes and every evening when I rock her. We asked for her guardian angels to be with Madelyn Grace right now. We ask them to give her strength and we ask that she be pain free. We ask for full recovery. My entire family is praying for Madelyn. We will continue and call us if you need anything, I mean it. Judy, Patrick, Allie- Grace Lennon

Dieterly Family said...

I know that your family together at home is something that just can't be wrapped and put under the Christmas tree! There would never be enough wrapping paper! But what an awesome Christmas present! We'll be thinking of you on Christmas day knowing that your hearts are warmer and your spirits are brighter. God and proof of his existance is evident on Madelyn's sweet face. Miracles do happen!

Merry Christmas!

David and Glenda

bridget said...

Were so glad the marrow came back good. Your in our thoughts and prayers daily. Merry Christmas
Brad, Bridget, Kyle & Ty Neff
Windber, Pa