Welcome Sophia Hope Bell!!!

Welcome Sophia Hope Bell!!!
Maddy has officially become a big sister!!

Monday, December 3, 2007

December Update

Well, for those of you who were aware that our first scan since Madelyn was declared NED was postponed because we fed her too close to the sedation time. We usually do well with this stuff, but they didn't call with details and we slipped up. We rescheduled for 12/7 at 2:45PM, and we will remember not to feed her after 7:30AM, I am quite sure of this. It should be a LONG day, but the hope is that we get confirmation that everything is still going well.

Madelyn is continuing to develop into a great little person. She has so much personality. My favorite thing is when she gets really excited about something. She oohs and ahhs without prompting. It's genuine excitement.

On the 2nd we had the annual Cancer Center Christmas party at Saluda Shoals Park in Irmo. Afterward, we rode around the park and looked at all of the lights, just like we did when we were in NY with the exception of the snow! I encourage anyone who has an evening free in Columbia to make it over to Saluda Shoals this holiday season.

The message at church this past weekend was about our purpose. I felt like the speaker was talking directly to me as I have been struggling lately with what my life's purpose is. I ask you to pray for my family and me that we continue to grow closer to each other and God, and that I can see God's purpose for us when the time comes.

Love,
The Bell Family (Rick)

No comments: